Sustainable mobility Hackathon & Meet UP
Sustainability InnoCenter and its partners is proud to invite you to 2023’s hackathon that has the aim to find solutions on challenges related to Sustainable Mobility, using Nudging and behavioural science as a tool for change . Team up with your friends and create novel ideas with the potential to make a difference! We encourage participants to make full use of your skills and competencies and also take these 2 full days to learn something new that could be implemented in your project. Are a newbie or a seasoned hacker? Do you have a team or not ? No problem at all, we still welcome you with open arms . Create a concept, learn different things and make new friends!
Sustainable mobility is a crucial aspect of achieving sustainable development and promoting a safe environment for all. By enabling safe, clean, and affordable transportation, sustainable mobility can enhance social and economic development across nations. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and professions, including experts, product designers, project managers, business developers, data specialists, UX/UI masters, communication pioneers, programming gurus, sustainability and mobility experts, as well as students and anyone else who wants to contribute to making a positive impact. If you are passionate about driving change and promoting sustainable mobility, we invite you to participate in our idea competition.
The Sustainable Mobility Hackathon is an open and non-profit event that invites anyone with an interest in creating solutions to promote a sustainable and safe future. Therefore, if you 're :
- Excited to spend a few days tackling challenging projects alongside other experts.
- Bursting with ideas that you're eager to develop further.
- Ready to gain new experiences and connect with like-minded individuals.
- Looking forward to meeting new friends and teammates.
- Thrilled to work on your ideas in a fun and supportive environment.
- Passionate about making a real impact by co-creating fantastic social innovations.
- Hoping to win amazing prizes for your efforts.
Then the Sustainable Mobility Hackathon is the event for you! Don't miss this exciting opportunity to collaborate with others, have fun, and make a positive impact on the world.
Then the Sustainable Mobility Hackathon is the perfect event for you! The event will culminate in an exciting presentation of contestants' projects and a final prize ceremony. Main winners will have the opportunity to work with our partners to further develop their ideas.Whether you're a seasoned expert or just starting out, all backgrounds and interests are welcome.
All we ask is that you register well in advance and bring your best mood and smile! Best of all, the event is completely free of charge, and we'll finish with a fun networking event and party. Seats are limited, so don't miss your chance to be a part of this exciting event.
Why to join?
Join the Sustainable Mobility Hackathon to take on a thrilling challenge and ignite your creativity. It's also an excellent opportunity to expand your network and connect with like-minded individuals outside of your usual circles.By participating, you'll have the chance to:-
- Build your CV and gain valuable experience working on real-world challenges.
- Meet and introduce yourself to a diverse range of societal actors, including experts, entrepreneurs, and innovators.
- Forge new friendships, learn new things, and broaden your horizons.
- Challenge yourself and push your limits to see what you're capable of achieving.
- Work with SIC partners to develop your ideas and bring them to life.
- Win exciting prizes that recognize your hard work and creativity.
- And of course, have a lot of fun along the way!
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to expand your horizons, grow your network, and make a real impact on the world of sustainable mobility.
Join us at the Sustainable Mobility Hackathon today!
If you already have a team, we welcome you to register all your team members! A team must consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 members.Don't worry if you don't have a team yet - we'll help you find one before the competition starts.
Simply sign up and let us know that you're looking for a team, and we'll do our best to connect you with other like-minded individuals who share your interests and skills.
Competition entries can be submitted in English and will be pitched by each team to our jury (approx. 5 min) physically or online. Entries must be submitted via our digital channels, according to information that comes over the coming weeks.
Are you winner look here what you get!
- A trip for the winners with the highest score to beautiful Salzburg , Austria - and attendance to DyMoN summer school and conference .
- 6 months office space at Green Innovation park (all winners)
- collaboration with Academia , and possibility for financing up to 300 000 SEK - find more information HERE
- expert team build up that will assist in developing your solutions further
- Internships with partnering organisations
- possibilities for x jobbs together with the DyMoN and Sustainability Innocenter partners
- access to a-number of innovation actors in the region
- participation to business and incubation programs that will help you evolve your solutions further.
- Sustainability : How does the solution contribute to one or more of the sustainability goals?
- Innovation profile : Is the solution innovative?
- Feasibility and clarity : Is it likely that the solution can be implemented?
- Potential for idea realisation : How big is the impact and scalability?
- Societal benefit: How will the solution create benefits for residents and people in the city?
- Solution presentation and team : How is your pitch infront of the jury? Has the team the right competence to develop its idea further?
During the Sustainable Mobility Hackathon, any ideas, prototypes, mock-ups or other material created by participants and included in the competition are owned by the creators themselves. We encourage sharing of code, thoughts, and ideas among participants.
The organizers and participants have the right to post and describe the contest entries and share them on social media platforms and all participating websites, as well as other communication and marketing channels associated with the hackathon. This way, the community can learn about the innovative solutions and ideas developed during the event.
If you need more information about the Hack or interested in being a partner please contact: